To Qualify for Scholarships, Students should meet the following Requirements
- Must have secured minimum 60% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics in SSC (10+2) examination.
- Applicants for bachelor courses in Business Administration (BBA) and Law must have scored minimum 60% marks in English and optional/elective subjects in SSC (10+2).
- Age not over 24 years and not in receipt of any other scholarship.Only if the students or their parents are financially weak and unable to pay for his/her education. Students opting for payment seats need not apply.
- Students benefiting from this scholarship must undertake to serve their community and country on completion of their studies.
Approved areas of study Under the Program:
Bachelor's Degree Courses in Medicine (including Ayurveda, Unani & Homeopathy) Dentistry, Pharmacy, Veterinary Science, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Lab Technician, Bio-Technology and Microbiology, Engineering(all branches) Agriculture, Fisheries, Forestry, Food Technology, Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law.
How to complete the Application Forms:
- Application must be in typed form or written clearly with ink in block letters and TWO sets be prepared with all supporting documents.
- All information must be provided in English. Please attach certified translation of any document not in English.
- All information requested must be provided ; otherwise processing of the application may be delayed or may not be processed.
- Indicate your State of Domicile: viz Assam, Bihar, Tamil Nadu etc on the the top of the Application Form